Each distinctive program is designed by our special projects team by collaborating with clients to develop advertising that is outside the box. These programs meet the marketing objectives of our clients, attract attention and engage customers in unique ways.
What we do best is what our competitors cannot do—a weekly publication schedule that allows for flexibility paired with integrated media with innovation and creativity. We provide unique ideas that pair producers with buying power right in the core of production agriculture with the marketing strategies of agriculture’s most successful companies and globally recognized brands.
The special projects team has experienced significant growth over recent years. We have six current programs, three past programs, and three programs currently in development. These programs are:
- Small Grain Solutions with John Deere
- All Aboard Wheat Harvest with Syngenta
- Harvest Heroes with John Deere
- Resflor Gold Watch and Win with Merck Animal Health
- The Future of Farming Series with Case IH
- Canola U with Monsanto/DEKALB
- Elanco Stocker Sale Source with Elanco Animal Health
- Sorghum U with the National Sorghum Checkoff, Sorghum Partners and Crustbuster SpeedKing
- The Story of a steak with Merck Animal Health
At High Plains Journal we take representing agriculture’s biggest brands as serious as we take representing our own.